(1) Take Metro Line 1 to Bao’an centre, transfer to Metro Line 5 to University Town, then take a taxi to Shenzhen Kylin Villa (1 hour)
(2) Take a taxi, usually will cost you around 100 CNY. (40 min)
(1) Ferry: Hong Kong International Airport has direct ferry routes to Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, where passengers can transit without going through immigration and customs checks. Price ranges from 295 CNY to 395 CNY.
(2) Taxi: Take a cross-border taxi in the Hong Kong airport to Shenzhen Kylin Villa (should be around 600 CNY).
(3) Bus & Metro: Take the cross-border coach in the airport to Futian Checkpoint(should be around 150 HKD). Then Take Metro Line 4 from Futian Checkpoint to Shenzhen North Railway Station, transfer to Metro Line 5 to University Town, then take a taxi to Shenzhen Kylin Villa .
(4) Guangzhou-Hong kong High-speed Railway: a. From the airport, there is the Airport Express train. Take it for two stops and get off at Kowloon station. It costs 100 HKD and tickets can be bought at the information desk at the airport, in the arrival hall.b.From Kowloon station, walk to the Kowloon West Railway station. It takes about 10 minutes on foot. You need to walk through a mall (called Elements) and follow the signs. c.At the railway station, you can buy tickets to Shenzhen Bei station. It costs 85 HKD to get the ticket. d.From Shenzhen Bei, take the metro line 5 to Qianhaiwan. After three stops, get off at University Town .
Take Metro Line 5 to University Town, then take a taxi to Shenzhen Kylin Villa (20 minutes)